Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I just love a challenge

I have had such a great week this week. Made progress on some documentation that I really need to get done. I have an absolutely beautiful work sister, and really need to get this done so that I can keep the load to maximum rather than 'bursting' level!! Plus I just want to do a really good job so that when all is done, we can both look back with pride, knowing that we gave it our all.

I have had myself checked out for skin cancers again. Last time I went I said goodbye to 3 of the nasty little 'life upsetters'. Today thought, I was given the all clear, well, at least for now. My family genetics really keep me from ignoring this important check. Fortunately for me now, I was never one to 'fry in the sun'. I would sweat too much and want to go and get wet or cool. My eldest sister has certainly paid the price for her recipe of baby oil and extremely sunny days. But all is not lost as she still shines as the beautiful beacon she is.

Today I have been given a 'just have a look at this and see what you reckon' project. Bless my boss, he knows how to push my button into overdrive. So now I must away and start having a look at the project to see 'if it is possible' and to see if I think that I can do it!......................Oh yes I can.....cause I can do anything if I take the opportunity and run with it.

Take care,

Angels Bless all those that I love, meet and care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment